I figure this is a great place to write down the funny things kids say. So - my first one is from Lucy. It was such a nice day out today, I let the girls do their homework outside. I sat on a blanket in the grass while Milo and Lucy played and the girls worked. Lucy had her bag of Halloween candy and empty wrappers were going everywhere. I asked someone to pick up a piece that was blowing away. Lucy pronounced very clearly that we should not "Glitter" - meaning we shouldn't "litter" - but I like Lucy's word for it better!!! We all had a good laugh and were so distracted that we didn't clean up the "glitter".
1 comment:
Don't you think it's interesting that Lucy has had an object lesson in "glittering" so soon!! I love that she understands it so well!
Post a Comment